• Gather and scan products from storage coolers per branch or customer orders typically reaching up to but not limited to 84 inches high, grasping and gripping.
• Pack and arrange products onto pallets or into varied package sizes.
• Accurately counting for both day to day functions and cycle counts as necessary
• Work cooperatively with co-workers and efficiently with little supervision, communicating verbally or in writing any discrepancies as needed.
• Obtain, stack and place product on shelves, load/unload courier trucks or assist in warehouse as needed.
• Lift up to 63 pounds from floor to waist and lift up to 54 pounds from floor to shoulder height on a regular basis.
• Walk and stand up to six (6) hours at a time, up to 12 hours a day, with frequent squatting, stooping, kneeling, bending and twisting at waist.
• Accurately and legibly complete company and carrier documentation.
• Push or pull products on a cart, weight of up to 250 pounds to push and 250 pounds to pull.
• Push pallet jack with weight up to 1200 pounds.
• Load refrigerated trailer trucks with pallets of products to send to branch locations.
• Maintain department and work area to 5S housekeeping standards
• Listen to and follow written and verbal instructions given in the English language.
• Report any actual or potential safety hazards to management.
• Be an active participant in continuous improvement activities
• Read, understand and utilize both RF scanners and computers
• Complete work as dictated by customer needs beyond normal shift hours, willingness to volunteer for other areas/shifts.
• Utilize fork lift/power industrial trucks safely, when/if required.
• In addition, other duties may be assigned as the need arises.
• Possess High School Diploma from an accredited higher learning institution or Equivalent
• Possess basic knowledge of English and math and ability to read.
• Ability to navigate and understand basic computer programs
• Work in environment with temperature down to 32 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 40 hours per week.
• Heavy lifting, walk and standing with frequent squatting, stooping, kneeling, bending and twisting at waist with occasional climbing on footstool.
Non Negotiable Criteria:
• Working in a cave environment.