Job Title: Digital Marketing Display Specialist
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Reports to: Manager, Marketing, Divisional Marketing
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
We are looking for a hungry display advertiser looking to make a difference. Here at Thermo Fisher we are the leader in serving science, with an eye on becoming the leader in the digital marketing space. Our customers demand more from digital than ever before. It is our mission to exceed their expectations while at the same time significantly advancing the business profitably. As our Digital Marketing Display Specialist you will be responsible for managing numerous campaigns across numerous business units, always with an eye on moving the needle.
Do you believe in the power of online advertising? Do you have a compulsion to make sure everything is neat and orderly? Do you look at billboards and always ask what could have been improved? Are you passionate about making a difference? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
- Implement, manage, and optimize on-going display marketing efforts.
- Help advance display and improve display campaigns by leveraging insights from analytics.
- Monitor program budgets and competitive landscape to ensure high profitability.
- Stay-up-to date on new developments, trends and technologies in the display advertising space.
- Work with technology partners to understand system functionality and roadmaps.
- Coordinate with analytics team to ensure accurate reporting of data.
- Create ad hoc reporting using excel.
- Manage and organize a large number of campaigns and budgets.
- Accurate financial reporting of display marketing programs on a monthly basis.
- Assist with the development of online marketing forecasts and business cases.
- Quickly identify causes and solutions to issues or unexpected results through analysis.
- Tactically execute on high-level strategies identified to grow and optimize display advertising as a whole in the biosciences division.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ year’s minimum hands-on experience with the following criteria:
- Experience executing display advertising marketing tactics
- Ability to manage and prioritize many different projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong excel skills, vlookup, pivot tables and quickly able to isolate data
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Knowledge of computer & technology products
- Master’s Degree
- Experience working with Adobe analytics or Media Optimizer
- Google Adwords Display Certification
- SEM or SEO experience is a plus
- Worked with DSP and/or RTB ad exchange
- Work or educational experience related to bioscience
- Account management or project management experience
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.