When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Assembly, testing and rework of the product to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Maintain ISO9001, ISO10041, ISO13485, QSR21CFR and OHSAS 18001 practices and documentation to ensure conformity.
- Maintain and upkeep the housekeeping and safety standards in workplace.
- Work with Supervisor, Manufacturing and Engineers to ensure that quality, waste and efficiency are meeting requirement.
- Manufacturing environment 3 Years
- NTC3 in technical discipline, or 5 Years
- NTC2 in technical discipline, or 3 Years
- ‘O’ / ‘N’ level with technical work experience 6 Years
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.