Fisher Clinical Services GmbH is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific Corporation, a world-class company serving the scientific community and healthcare industry. We are leaders in providing clinical supply chain management services and clinical supplies distributed to patients worldwide. We are looking for a
Project Manager Comparator (Pharma)
In this challenging and varied position, you are responsible for the overall coordination and communication of projects for the sourcing of comparator products for clinical studies and also for the coordination of labeling, packaging and distribution of medication at a global level.
With the support of sourcing group, chain supply and CS comparator lead, you ensure that the services are delivered on time and to customer’s and Fisher’s quality standards.
You act as Project Manager as primary point of contact for clients, providing timely and accurate communication and information for all relevant activities related to comparator projects, both internal and external. This is in order to ensure that the products are ready for the start of the study or as required by the customer.
Timely preparation of reports and other information to customers is also required.
- From receipt of sourcing request untill confirmation of WIN/LOSS and/or as defined in your allocated clients(s) contracts (MSA, SAL or likes)
- All sourcing activities at already approved suppliers under the supervision and review of the Project manager, some customer communication
- This does not include after WIN activities such as prepayments, invoices, DOs. If client has a SLA with sole Central Point of Contact (CPC), you are this person. You will have to work with QA and suppliers BackOffice to organize communication with customer on delivery and any “post WIN issues”.
- Request and completion of forms to open new customers accounts, inventory items, and likes
- Organization and participation in Customer and Suppliers meetings (periodical Telephone-conferences, QBRs and likes)
- Active preparation of theses meetings, inclusive generation of Key performance indicators and power point presentation on the key relevant points to discuss and report upon.
- Ensure knowledge of TMO, BSD, FCS, customer and Suppliers T&C, policies and likes
- Support company goal Tree
- BS/MSc in Business Administration or relevant area of study and ideally a further qualification in Project Management
- 2-3 years of experience in project management in a pharmaceutical environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional Language is a plus
- Computer literacy, especially command of Excel
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with keeping attention to details.
- Knowledge of Clinical Studies is a plus
- Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organization
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story
to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the
world healthier, cleaner and safer.