Job ID :
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
- Manage and grow routine laboratory supply businesses for FSM in the assigned territories within Malaysia, including but not limited to Key Accounts business, routine supply of laboratory equipment/apparatus/consumables/chemicals with strategies including and not limited to expanding distributors, direct business and other legitimate business strategies to ensure success of FSM business.
- Manage and develop sub channel partners and grow channel business for FSM in Malaysia. Plan, identify and market specific products according to the overall company strategies through sub-channels.
- As the Focal person for Research & Safety Market Division Malaysia (RSD MY) or known as Fisher Scientific Malaysia (FSM) for all opportunities in the assigned territories within Malaysia, including but not limited to working with consultants, end users, project management companies to solicitate, secure and execute businesses for the benefits of the company, both for RSD MY.
- Participate actively in company sales meetings and coordination works with other departments as well as overall company initiatives to ensure success and growth for the company as a whole.
- Work directly with Business Development Grou and Product Managers to develop product strategies for the region. Including but not limited to identify most suitable products to be introduced in the market.
- Work directly with Marketing support team to develop and execute most effective marketing strategies for the regional market
- Work with Support teams, including but not limited to Supply Chain, Information Technologies, Finance and Human Resource teams to develop and ensure effective business support practices and strategies for the region and for the channel business in Malaysia.
- To implement sales price lists to distributors in the territories assigned within Malaysia
- Ensure all businesses done in the region and channels in Malaysia are in accordance with company guidelines and obtain all relevant qualifications including but not limited to FCPA agreements, distribution agreements, confidential and secrecy agreements that will ensure company interests and in accordance with existing governments’ guidelines of the countries in which businesses are conducted.