Job Title – Developer I
Job Location – Bangalore, India
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work that supports a powerful mission. With revenues of $17 billion and a track record of stability and consistent growth, we’re uniquely able to give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world
- Hands on Informatica technical knowledge in the areas on Informatica Designer Components -Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer & Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, Workflow Manager , Workflow Monitor,
- Understand reusability, parameterization, workflow design, ETL
- Demonstrated skill and ability in the development of data warehouse projects/applications (Oracle & SQL Server)
- Strong understanding relational database concept and well familiar with SQL and PLSQL (Oracle)
- Develops ETL processes using Informatica, ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc.
- Must have good communication skills
- 2 to 4 years of experience at Enterprise-level ETL development & architecture in Informatica PC 9.x, 10.x
- 2 - 3 years of SQL/PLSQL development with Oracle 10g, 11g
- 2 – 3 Data Profiling / Data Analysis and Unix shell scripting.
- Knowledge of extract development against SAP, Siebel, JDE, BAAN preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.