When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Portable Analytical Instruments, a business unit of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is the leader in handheld XRF, Raman, and Infrared devices that enable precise material identification and characterization across a wide variety of end markets. It is the product of three acquisitions over the past decade and brings together a product portfolio with leading market positions globally.
- Serve as technical subject matter expert of products used in pharmaceutical setting
- Conduct on-site meetings, including product demonstrations
- Support post sales product implementation and training
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and competitive offerings.
- Support trade shows and other marketing events.
- Maintain account, contact, and opportunity information in SalesForce.com
- B.A. or B.S., in scientific discipline
- 2 years Pharmacuetical manufacturing experience
- 2 years sales/support of scientific instrumentation (e.g., NIR, FTIR, Raman) will also be considered
- 50% travel
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales environments; experience in chemical, petrochemical, and other industrial markets
- Familiarity with spectroscopy
This position does NOT have relocation assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.