Key Responsibilities/Specific Scope:
- Creates travel plans in accordance with travel policy
- Make sound decisions to ensure project deliverables are executed in timely manner and to customer satisfaction levels
- Adheres to customer policies and guidelines when operating in the field Follows proper protocol for tool and supply purchases
- May need to make project implementations decisions to assure customer satisfaction but with an understanding of the business requirements
- Responsible for assigned implementations of the Enterprise Services suite i.e. Asset & Service Management solutions etc.
- Working with the department manager to develop/refine the Implementation Process, tools and procedures supporting ongoing process improvements
- Perform complex data analysis supporting new as well as growth opportunities of our clients
- Develop and present client facing documentation supporting the Implementation Process
- Bachelors degree (BS/BA) and above, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience, preferably from instrument industry.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Must be self motivated and demonstrate strong work principles. - See more at: http://jobdescriptionandresumeexamples.com/sales-account-manager-job-description-sample/#sthash.rSWeqN5f.dpuf
- Good knowledge and understanding of service business, and proven ability to work within a matrix environment to find solutions to a common goal.
- Spirit of team work, self-motivated and result oriented
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent written and spoken in English and Mandarin
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria: (key quantifiable skills or position requirements that the candidate must have to be considered for this position.)
- 3 years working experience is must, foreign company working experience is preferred.
- Marketing / Sales experience in instruments is must, especially prefer on service sale
- Positive attitude and customer orientation, motivation and initiative
- Communication ability, open mind and quick to learn
- Advanced PC skills, especially in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with customers, peers, and upper management
- Reflector personality style – able to learn from mistakes and always wants to achieve best possible performance.
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills
Strong communication skills both oral and written in English and Mandarin