Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- As a project leader to lead the whole study activities, including but not limited to site selection, Ethic's committee review, study agreement signing, investigator meeting, enrollment, trial master file management, site monitoring, source data verification and site close-out;
- As a project leader to manage and track the study timeline, study budget and products of company sponsored studies;
- Ensuring the clinical studies are in compliance with local regulations, ICH GCP and Thermo SOPs;
- Establishing and maintaining the good relationship with investigators and sites.
- BS or higher in healthcare field, major in clinical medicine or pharmacy is prioritized.
- A minimum of 5 years experiences in medical devices industry, at least 3 years in full cycle clinical trial process express.
- 5 years work experiences in multinational company.
- Familiar with CFDA regulations on MD/IVD registration.
- Good communication skill cross function and cultures.
- Fluency in English