Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Maintain master data in ERP systems (Customer, Material and Vendor) in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow up with related parties to ensure new account creation lead-time SLA (service level agreement) is achieved.
- Perform compliance check and data check for all new accounts.
- Manage jobs and tools that ensure regular Master data integrity checks for quality
- Conduct regular investigation to validate and document root cause of data inaccuracies to ensure data integrity to enable smooth order fulfilment
- Constantly review current process and look for process optimization opportunities.
- Participate in account management related projects