When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
- Proactively participate in China AOP headcount planning, support business leaders with headcount deployment
- Work with central staffing team to ensure that AOP plan is met every quarter
- Work with line manager to define JD, facilitate hiring approval process, participate in interview process as required, assist central staffing team with salary proposal and offer
- Provide consultation to business leaders on people and organization development
- Assist business leaders on organization structure adjustment, people promotion/ transfer, salary adjustment, etc.
- Provide consultation and assistance for people issues, such as coaching in leadership, facilitate in PIP, etc.
- PMD process: leading the process implementation in division, provide necessary training or consultation when necessary, audit the quality and give feedback to management team
- HRR process: assist commercial leaders to complete their HRR process for their direct reports; participate in the HRR review with management team; follow up the defined actions; roll out the HRR process for a lower level
- With the guidance of central C&B, complete total compensation process for responsible business
- Support business leaders and managers to make increase decisions. Ensure that all salary recommendation is within guideline
(5)Learning & Development
- Provide guidance to division in annual budget planning, monitor the spending of training costs
- Systematically collect training needs, also ensure the training implementation
- Connect with employees and business managers closely and understand their needs and concerns. Address their needs in division management meeting and give feedback to central HR teams
- Responsible for employee relationship relevant issues, incl. labor law consultation, conduct culture development and employee communication related activities
How will you get here?
Education: Bachelor’s degree or above
- Eight-plus years of HR generalist experience in a large corporate environment
- Previous use of recruiting metrics and reporting standards
- Proven experience in developing strong relationships and in successfully interfacing and negotiating with all organizational levels.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to make rational decisions in difficult situations with little input from others
- Process- and detail-oriented professional leader with strong business and analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong negotiating skills and the ability to analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.