When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Execution of integrating new product design. In charge of overall hardware integration (for example test plan and report generation) and testing activities of newly designed instruments at various phases of the PCP against product requirements.
- Expected to participate in specialized experiment planning and execution for example Design of Experiments, Root Cause Analysis and other DFSS methodologies.
- Assist in generating, refining and managing requirements. Participate in design generation activities. Works within the Product Commercialization Process framework utilizing DFSS methodologies.
- Work with manufacturing / engineering / service teams on new product transfer activities example R&D tools, test specification definitions, design issues, design for manufacturing improvements to ensure smooth transition from R&D to production. Expected to advise to solve legacy product related issues arising at manufacturing or customer ends.
- Work with Quality / Regulatory to ensure that systems and procedures are in compliance with the required standards, example: ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485, ISO14971, QSR21CFR, OHSAS 18001 and EHS requirements
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.