Job ID :
India - Mumbai
- Achieving the Collection Target montly / Quarterly / Yearly
- Achieving the C-form / EMD collection Target montly / Quarterly / Yearly
- Aggressive AR / C –form / EMD follow up for the Division
- Achieving Provision reversal targets.
- Responsible for Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly Closing activities related to C-form / EMD.
- Responsible for maintaining DSO as per company policy
- Identify causes for nonpayment and communicate problems for corrective action to be taken.
- Accounts Ledger Scrutiny & Customer Reconciliations.
- Responsible for weekly review of Account to reduce unapplied cash & Advances
- Continuously work to improve A/R processes through technology or quality improvements
- Working Knowledge of SAP is preferable.
- Be involved with or lead special projects as time or capabilities allow.
Skills and Abilities
- Good Communication skills (good spoken English) & should be able to articulate his/her thoughts well.
- Excel proficiency and SAP knowledge is preferred
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Motivated and ambitious
- Attention to detail
• Graduate in Commerce
• Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience
• MBA Finance