Job ID :
Lithuania - Vilnius
Main Responsibilities/Key Duties:
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
- Manage the day-to-day internal and external communications activities.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage.
- Writing press releases for local and national media.
- Developing and leading the company’s internal communication strategy.
- Communicating brand to customers and stakeholders.
- Preparation of presentations and/or speeches geared toward employees and stakeholders.
- Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximised.
- Undertake other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time.
- University degree (communication, marketing, PR, media).
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Previous experience (at least 5 years) as a communications manager for a similar organisation would be a strong advantage.
- A proven ability to lead communications strategies.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential.
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
The company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.