When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The position’s main responsibilities include:
• Proven ability to call on customers in territory assigned, plan schedule, organize and control daily tasks, functions and duties to yield maximum sales results from efforts
• Explore new lab engineering project in the market
• Evaluate and communicate lab furniture product and service needs for assigned account
• Complete all required administrative duties, including but not limited to all daily / weekly reports to management, maintain follow up files and communicate results
• Ability to apply consultative selling skills and ‘close the deal’
• Ability to multi-task and maintain a heavy workload
• Articulate communication skills (in person and over the phone)
The candidate’s main requirements include:
Proven sales track record
• Industry track record for securing new business preferred
• Proven abilities in the area of competitive account development
• Proven abilities managing new contract/account roll-outs
• Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
• Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base in territory
• Ability to utilize PC software, i.e. Word, Excel to track sales data, skilled use CAD preferred
• Acquire knowledge to understand ThermoFisher pricing and operational systems
• Bachelor degree is required with major Biotechnology background preferred.
• > 3 years working experience in new lab sales background, with both lab furniture and lab equipment sales experience preferred.
• Self-motivated, positive attitude, customer focused, willing to take initiative
• Good negotiation and communication skills
• Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and oral