· Develops sales plan that includes opportunity map, target accounts, forecast, sales strategies, tactics and resource requirements.
· Understands the generic strengths and vulnerabilities of major competitors and develops sales strategies to respond effectively.
· Ensures that the sales plan and sales activities are consistent with overall business goals.
· Reviews and updates the sales plan on a regular basis to reflect progress and market changes.
· Establishes initial contacts with decision makers in potential customers.
· Qualifies potential opportunities early in the sales cycle and manages the pipeline to ensure that opportunities are pursued in a timely way and revenue expectations are met.
· Bachelor’s degree and above is preferred Majored in biology, biology engineering or similar
· Previous lab working experience required
· Good communication skill.
· Good oral and written communications skills is plus
· Demonstrated ability to operate independently to take initiative and to drive results
· Good analytical skills and the ability to draw actionable conclusions
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Good performance under high pressure.