Manages MarCom Activity and Support Indirect sales & Direct sales for Italy, Iberia and Benelux.
Support the regional sales managers and local teams by developing country based initiatives (marcom plan) to ensure local needs are captured and addressed (events and trade shows, advertising, literature, translations, promotions, sponsorships)
Participate in the EMEA Marcom planning process for South Western European region and identify the appropriate activities required to execute on the BU's marketing plan, in collaboration with Global Marcom and EMEA CM’s team.
Develop key messages, provide content and input for the marketing communications and digital marketing
Manage regional marcom budget ensuring no overspent
Own the relationship with EMEA marcomLocalize documents, organize events for LPG and coordinates with other divisions
Manages Italian CRM soteha, Gate keeper for SFDC and leads manager
Contributes to the overall Sales goals by achieving Marcom and Marketing activities with our channel partners
Work with our EMEA marketing team to apply a local digital marketing strategy for channel and Direct LPD sales team
Responsible to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction/loyalty (CAS)
To identify, share gain opportunity and implement and share best practices from different countries
Main Activities / Responsibilities:
• Define and Execute Marcom plan identifying key areas of growth potential and strategies to capture both short and long term growth.
• Execute marketing actions and support market plan definition
• Manages sales support activities of the country and ensures timely and high quality sales reporting like leads funnel, forecast, and inputs for MBR, OSM, and keep update and promote the use CMR SFDC and other internal processes
• Always ensure highest professional relationship with our customer base to achieve customer loyalty and escalate issues if necessary to solve critical tasks in the fastest way possible.
• Collaborate with other group sales team and other divisions to develop synergies
• Set-up customers demonstration and Thermo day
• To work closely with service organization for optimizing the “one” face to the customer
Good Product Knowledge of Laboratory Products
Professional background in Marketing Communications ( knowledge in Chemistry/Biology ) with digital marketing experience
Minimum of 2 years in marcom and marketing role
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to work across all levels, functions and regions.
Customer focused attitude
Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks with different priorities
Excellent inter-personal, self-motivational and negotiating skills
Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
PC skills, Driving License
Willingness to travel mainly within Italy / Iberia / Benelux and Europe Territory. For training, international traveling including the US is required.
Location : Barcelona OR Milan