About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and more than 55,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Review and analyze business requirements and develop solutions using JDE EnterpriseOne and other available tools that enhance or support our client’s business and operations
- Write complex reports using Developer Toolkit, Enterprise Report Writer, BI Publisher, and other third party reporting tools as needed.
- Develop, code and test JDE RICE deliverables according to JDE best practices
- Participate in defining project proposals and estimates, statements of work, project plans and implementation strategies for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Enhancements (RICE)
- Minimum Experience of 2-6 years in JD Edwards Development role
- Ensure quality of RICE deliverables using development testing methods, code reviews and user acceptance testing
- Setup and monitor scheduled jobs and monitor JDE and JAS logs
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Skill and knowledge of JDE Toolset:
- Object Management Workbench (OMW)
- Report Design Aid
- Forms Development Aid (including Power Forms)
- C-BSFNs and NERs
- Real Time Events
- Business Service
- Table Conversions
- Knowledge of forms tools like BI Publisher, Create!Forms… preferred
- Knowledge of JDE EnterpriseOne Modules: Sales, Procurement, Financials, Inventory, Advanced Pricing on version 8.12 or later.
- Knowledge of DSI preferred
- Experience working with interfaces through middleware tools like Oracle Fusion Middleware, webMethods and designing interfaces to communicate with various systems.
- Expert level understanding of Enterprise One project promotion, package builds and deployments.
- Highly detail oriented, excellent organizational skills and ability to work autonomously
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Must be knowledgeable in principles of Change Management and possess ability to serve as a Change Agent
- Excellent listening, writing, verbal, facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, presentation and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
- Ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of customer requirements and ensure delivery to these requirements.