When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
• Plan and organize the events under the guidance of BU event plan
• Manage and coordinate logistics for responsible events
• Provide on-site support such as booth set up, customer information collection and so on
• Communicate with vendors for the designs of the events
• Experience in event management and implementation
• Good communication skill
• Good PC skill
• Experience working in a multinational group
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.