Associate Product Manager
The synbio & sample prep associated product manager at Thermo Fisher Scientific is an entry level product management position. The position is ideal for a candidate with a passion for Innovative science looking to get into product management. The successful candidate will assist the global Product Managers within the Synbio & sample prep business unit with their product roadmap development and life cycle management. The associate Product Manager responsibilities are listed, but not limited, to the following:
- Manage essentials / accessory product lines under the guidance of the segment Global Product Managers
- Assist Global Product Managers in quoting / costing / and setting up catalog numbers for custom products
- Assist in quality issue investigations or potential and/or current problems with on market products.
- Assist product managers with catalog and web maintenance tasks including life cycle management.
- Assist product managers with technical manual updates.
- Product training and custom product management activities.
- Proactively cooperate with other departments especially with respect to maintenance of product continuity.
- Understand how the businesses operates and demonstrates knowledge of policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting the organization and industry.
- Results oriented with bottom-line focus to motivate self and others to consistently achieve goals.
- Results and proactive solution driven, the ability to think critically to overcome potential business hurdles to complete tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to apply problem solving techniques and take on business challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to question the status quo and drive change successfully.
- BS/BA in life science field is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
- Strong technical capabilities in life sciences
The company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.