Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain master data in ERP systems (Customer, Material and Vendor) in a timely and accurate manner
• Follow up with related parties to ensure new account creation lead-time SLA (service level agreement) is achieved.
• Perform compliance check and data check for all new accounts.
• Manage jobs and tools that ensure regular Master data integrity checks for quality
• Conduct regular investigation to validate and document root cause of data inaccuracies to ensure data integrity to enable smooth order fulfilment
• Constantly review current process and look for process optimization opportunities.
• Participate in account management related projects
- College and above degree in business administration, supply chain, Biology or international trade;
- At least 3 years of Customer Service or sales assistant experience
-Effective communication with customer and internal organization;
-Timeliness following up with customer request and internal inquiries;
- Proficient with ERP system and MS Excel.
- Good written and oral communication in English preferred