Job Title: Supervisor, Customer Care
Requisition ID: 48068BR
Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science. We enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer by providing analytical instruments, equipment, reagents and consumables, software and services for research, analysis, discovery and diagnostics. With annual sales of $17 billion, we have over 50,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries.
- Works with the Customer Care Manager to set team goals, formulate plans to achieve, and track results.
- Leads, motivates, coaches and supervises the Customer Care Team.
- Fosters teamwork and builds a safe environment which encourages and establishes trust.
- Oversees daily order fulfillment (Quote-to-Cash including returns, replacements, debits and credits) business operations.
- Plans, prioritizes and directs work flow and project assignments.
- Monitors efficiency and productivity to ensure the following service standards and key performance indexes (KPIs) are met.
- Conducts audits on work and determines additional training and counseling that may be required due to the results of the audit; including, providing recommendations, coaching and implementing solutions to improve results. Administers performance management where necessary.
- Handles escalated customer issues either through direct personal action or referral to the respective individuals/departments.
- Identifies process gaps and issue, recommends process improvements and system enhancements for enhanced efficiency and productivity.
- Demonstrates the ability to recognize sales opportunities, coach and develop the team to be commercially aware when handling customer calls.
- Be an effective Change Agent, who leads by example.
- Be a trusted partner and advisor to other functions (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Accounting, etc.) and builds strong relationships with the functional leaders.
- Be an ambassador for creating positive customer experiences. Make joint visits with sales/marketing team as and when necessary to solicit feedback (voice of customers) and grow business relationships together.
- Develops direct reports’ skills, monitors and evaluates performance and provides feedback.
- Ensures compliance to company policies and procedures (References SOPs and approval processes) accurately and a good record of documentation maintained for audit purposes.
- Assist in any other tasks or projects assigned appropriately by the Customer Care Manager.
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Business/Supply Chain disciplines.
- 3 - 5 years of Customer Care experiences, with at least 2 years of progressive team-leading experience.
- Proven track record of process and performance improvement.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple demands.
- Demonstrates good judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers as well as the ability to handle confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise One (E1) or SAP will be an added advantage.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.