- Coordinates global cross-functional teams and facilitates a highly organized and controlled project approval, planning and implementation process
- Leverages standard work throughout the project when possible
- Partnership with Finance in managing project budgets, obtaining approvals
- Proactively manages and coordinates communication of project risk with core team, steering committee and stakeholders
- Removes roadblocks and obstacles through facilitated learning, uses structured problem solving and a consistent and robust sponsor escalation process
- Ensures actions and commitments between Thermo Fisher Scientific and contractors and suppliers are appropriately planned, monitored and controlled
- Integrations and restructuring
- Business scope and processes; co-develop thesis / proposals, evaluate impact on processes and organize key executives and stakeholders
- Business value, modeling; interface with finance, provide organized input structure for financial models
- Human Resources and Organizational Behavior; work with HR and Legal to evaluate and implement org structure improvements
- IT; set goals, track system changes driven by the IT team and UAT results
- Sales operations related systems; Automation
- Identify large scale improvement opportunities for process automation, digitization
- Create action plans with executive stakeholders, budget and impact analysis
- Coordinate with IT team to leverage existing ERP strategy
- Drive implementation and adoption of digital tools
- Track impact over time with course correction
- Bachelors Degree; preferably in Business, Computer Science, Finance, or Organizational Behavior
- 5 years of relevant industry experience, with 5 years of project management experience in a consulting environment preferred
- Proficient in Chinese and English language
- PMP certification a plus
- MBA preferred
- Good communication skills across all organization levels, including excellent interpersonal skills
- Embodies role-model ethical standards
- Ability and experience making data-driven decisions and activity across business functions
- Proficient in Windows based office software
- 20%-30% travel
- Drives for Results – Consistently meets goals and objectives with increasing focus on stretch goal attainment.
- Written Communication Skills - Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles in order to achieve impactful results.
- Technical (continuous) learning - Demonstrates the mental agility to acquire new concepts rapidly and has an aptitude for building comprehensive industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
- Presentation Skills - Is effective in a variety of settings: one-on-one, small and large groups and up and down organizational levels.
Negotiation skills - Understands the dynamics of negotiation centered on achieving the highest value for stakeholders.