Day-day management of a dedicated area, duties including order editing /processing, complaint management, tendering, support for service engineer and general resolution of customer enquiries both verbal and written. To act as first point of contact for all external/internal customer service calls.
Quality /Quantity of work
- Works alongside field sales to provide exceptional customer service to the customer.
- Handles and responds to all types of customer service issues, orders, service and general enquiries
- Maintains a prospect bank of all tenders and where required, collates & analyzes tender data
- Collates & assembles tender documents where necessary
- Maintains all relevant contract detail such as the term of the contract, renewal notices etc.
- Liaise with industry managers/field sales managers as required for key/corporate account tender proposal content.
- Actively search for leads/tenders when required.
- Takes responsibility for customer follow-up and communication
- Providing a high and efficient level of customer service
- Strive to exceed set SLA’s and Individual/Department/Company KPI’s
- Resolve complex or difficult customer queries seeking support and clarification where appropriate
- Handles all queries within the established best practice guidelines.
- Build and develop positive relationships with internal and external colleagues/customers
- Encourages and promotes good attitudes within the Department and the organization
- Maintains a professional manner when problems/conflicts arise
- Shows proper regard for customers, peers and supervisors
- Exhibits appropriate behavior and language at all times on job or at company events
- Openly provide and receive constructive feedback
- Willingness to work as part of a team to solve problems
- All written communication to be well presented, professional clear and concise.
- Displays active listening skills to internal and external customers.
- Handle all calls enthusiastically and treat each one with a positive and professional manner.
- Arrives on time to work, meetings and from lunch or breaks
- Has minimal number of unplanned absences (as per the Company guidelines). Informs supervisor in a timely manner
- Plans and arranges for work to get completed if absent
- Effectively plans and prioritise workload on a daily basis
- Seeks appropriate data/information before making any decisions
- Is proactive in presenting solutions, not just problems to others
- Exercises good judgment that benefits the business/customer when reaching conclusions
- Constantly looks for opportunities to prevent problems, not just react to them
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours to meet the business needs
- Willingness to visit customers, attend exhibitions, training events and meetings (which may involve overnight stays)
- Effectively perform your duties whilst acting at all times in accordance with the Dignity at Work Policy, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and our values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- Embrace and participate in PPI initiatives to identify improvements and cost savings to the business.
- You are required to be smartly presented at all times and have a professional approach when dealing with customers and key stakeholders
- Degree level education
- Intermediate level experience in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Business English (speaking & writing)
- Proven history of customer service skills customer service environment.
- Exceptional communicational skills – written/oral
- Experienced in managing and prioritizing workloads