The Service Contract Administrator is responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers through the efficient management of service contract renewals.
This role serves as point for all customer inquiries related to service contracts and ensures solicitation of new contract renewals are executed and recorded.
- Responsible for service contract renewals for Thermo Fisher ANZ.
- Contact customers directly to explain the benefits of agreements to their business.
- Help drive new business throughout renewal cycle and grow number of agreements.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for external customers with respect to service contract issues, invoicing, coverage concerns, and related customer service issues.
- Ensure that accurate information is disseminated to the appropriate functional unit regarding service contracts and current agreements in place.
- Communicate customer (internal & external) issues/concerns to sales team as appropriate to facilitate.
- Calculate pricing, discounts and special billing terms as required. Resolve disputes including, but not limited to, pricing and discount arrangements.
- Utilize available resources and databases to identify customers who do not have executed service agreements
- Submit executed Agreement to Accounts Receivable for processing. Ensure that files and databases are updated and that each customer receives a fully executed copy of the agreement.
- Liaise with sales force, service engineers, service managers and account managers to insure that customer databases are accurate. Identify and research discrepancies regarding all issues that impact revenue.
- Investigate, develop and recommend procedural efficiencies to enhance productivity, individually and within a team environment.
- Responsible for insuring that all non-compliant customers sign agreements.
- Work with team on ad-hoc projects relating to outreach to customer base.
- Acting on requests for quotes from customers as well as the sales organization, soliciting new service contract additions during renewal cycle, calculating all service contract fees, processing contract documents and invoice and/or credit requests as well as maintaining and updating applicable databases.
- Meets and exceeds productivity and quality standards as set forth by department management.
- Adheres to schedule, including regular, reliable and punctual attendance at work.
- Qualifications in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Proven 3-5 years experience in Contract administration.
- Ability to understand and navigate and report from a database.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build rapport with customers and the Service Team.
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal skills.
- Good experience with Word, Excel and Outlook, Salesforce.
- Ability to work within a team environment with minimal supervision.