Job ID :
Netherlands - Breda
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Position is approximately 70% sales and 30% administrative duties.
- Responsible for all service sales communication with prospective and existing clients in assigned territory.
- Responsible for assessing client needs and making product/services recommendations to meet the customer needs.
- PACUS subject matter expert for all Thermo Fisher Scientific internal customers.
- Based on customer needs will create competitive quote/proposals.
- Negotiate within discounting and approval guidelines to convert quotes into bookings.
- Consistently reach sales targets assigned.
- Call customers involving campaigns, promotions, leads and new product/serivces offerings.
- Develop a strong understanding of the products and services available for sale and the customer base to achieve sales and revenue growth.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers and become a resource for their future product and service needs.
- Responsible for improving work flow and time management in all aspects of the Service Sales organization (primarily on the PACUS sales group)
- SAP/BI point of contact for the Client Services Organization, working with SAP programmers to troubleshoot, debug, test and implement new and existing SAP solutions pertaining to service.
- Generate SAP report/queries
- Revision of variants in SAP when needed and documenting/updating and distributing instructions to Service managers regarding the use of BI/SAP reporting via SAP.
- Responsible for following up on open quotations with customers on behalf of the PACUS Sales Representatives, compile data and distribute to accounting for commission payment.
- Responsible for leading/participating in special projects as assisted (Lead Generation Program)
- Participate on PPI teams
- Update and revise monthly CMD Service Sales contact information as well as other organizational information.
- Working closely with the PACUS and Support Plan Service Sales Teams on the Lead Generation Program.
- 1 – 3 years of successful sales / experience selling services, apparatus or supplies.
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience.
- Fluency in MicroSoft Office Suite, experience with Visio is desired.
- First experience with SAP preferred
- Working knowledge of analytical instruments and general laboratory practices
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Language English and Second fluent Langua within the EMEA region
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Computer and Microsoft applications experience required
- Direct selling or Tele-marking experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and on multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to develop and grow customer relationships to secure future and recurring business: