Job ID :
India - Mumbai
- Develop deep understanding of business objective & HR practices
- Coach managers in assigned business unit/client groups on issues including application of HR policies and processes, restructuring, and complex employee issues
- Analyze HR metrics for assigned business groups to help managers arrive at appropriate people decisions; understand trends and proactively develop plans to address concerns through meaningful actions.
- Support and partner with Business Head in managing critical role succession planning, leadership development and workforce planning .
- Participate in projects or initiatives with broader HR team to ensure consistent HR experience for all employees.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition COEs to drive recruitment efforts within established division guidelines and partner with managers as we strive to get in best in class resources to the organization
- Collaborate with TMD COE and assigned business managers to proactively assess management development and training needs and participate in facilitation and delivery of sessions as required.
- Manage the country/division matrix collaboration model.
Qualifications and Requirements for role
- Bachelor’s degree required/MBA-HR
- 12-15+ years of overall HR experience with at least 3 years of proven HR partnering experience, ideally in a large global matrix organization.
- Be aware/ knowledge of industry, market trends, and leverages this insight to develop appropriate HR solutions
- Demonstrate integrity in all business interactions and honors personal commitments
- Effective in working with peers, business partners, and other colleagues – embracing different people and cultures to positively impact business performance and foster strong team work and inclusion. Builds networks and lasting relationships.
- Experience leading or participating in large scale, global projects is preferred; with a project mgmt. approach to execution
- Demonstrated success handling a wide range of employee relations issues.
- Comfortable working in a demanding environment with multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience building credibility and trust among both employees and managers.
- A high degree of confidentiality, resiliency, respect for others and tact are required.
- Comfortable in execution and implementation mode
- Effective consultative and influencing skills in a challenging, global environment desired
- Excellent technical skills (i.e. MS Word, PPT, Excel, Visio) and the use of current HRIS tools (.preferably Workday)