Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Work closely with Regional Market Development roles, and build an ambitious and creative digital & content Marketing strategy to continue growing our brand awareness and drive qualified leads.
- Accountable for all digital marketing related projects from design, development, launch to maintenance including website, video production, eDM.
- Identify and develop digital media partners and selected online communities to deliver content to targeted audience.
- Work closely with the Social Media team to leverage our social channels for lead generation and brand building.
- Syndicate our content on targeted websites/social media pages.
- Stay ahead of online media technology, internet affiliate marketing and social network marketing to make recommendations on improving customer experience and company’s investment on digital content marketing.
- Measure and report on how well digital content marketing efforts are helping the company achieve its goals and refine as needed.
- 4+ years of experience in demand generation, digital & content marketing, and campaign management.
- Problem-solving skills a must
Resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely manner.
- A proven track record of delivering a consistent, sustained qualified lead flow to sales through different digital channels.
- A can-do attitude with hands-on skills to plan and execute digital content marketing assets and lead gen programs. Must be comfortable rolling up sleeves to get the work done.
- A data-driven approach to marketing. Make fact-based decisions and work proactively with others to share the insights and drive change/improvement in lead gen programs based on the data.
- Experience in managing 3rd party service and product vendor relationships.
- Strong and proven project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skill both in Mandarin & English.