Job Title: Developer III
Job Location: Bangalore
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
- Strong Informatica technical knowledge in the areas on Informatica Designer Components -Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer & Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, Workflow Manager , Workflow Monitor,
- Strong database Analysis skill using SQL/PLSQL (Oracle)
- Understand reusability, parameterization, workflow design, ETL
- Extensive experience in scheduling and managing Informatica Jobs
- Demonstrated skill and ability in the development of data warehouse applications (Oracle & SQL Server)
- Expert in transformation logic, conditional split, data conversion, multicast, lookup, merge joins.
- Performs technical walk-through as needed to communicate design/coded solution and to seek input from team members.
- Develops ETL processes using Informatica, ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to look beyond the detailed requirements to understand what the business is trying to do and don’t get lost in the details
- Must be able to develop and maintain documentation to our standards / provide feedback on standards where they can be improved
- 6 - 9 years of experience at Enterprise-level ETL development & architecture in Informatica PC 9.x, 10.x
- 2 - 3 years of SQL/PLSQL development with Oracle 10g, 11g
- 2 – 3 Data Profiling / Data Analysis and Unix shell scripting.
Nice to have
Knowledge of Data Model on SAP, Siebel, JDE, BAAN as well as extensive experience on Data Extract from these systems is a Plus.
The successful candidate will be part of our Enterprise Data warehouse team to work with cross functional teams to define and design data integration from various enterprise systems, build and implement solutions, and support development of large-scale data integration using Informatica.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.