Job Title: Product Data Coordinator
Location: San Diego, CA (until Summer 2017) Carlsbad, CA (after Summer 2017)
Reports to: Director, Product Management
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Coordinate ERP data collection for new product launches following a defined launch schedule with inputs from multiple stakeholders including R&D, operations, and product management
- Prepare and submit key launch documentation
- Participate in review meetings to ensure completeness and timeliness of data
- Provide status updates to stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert and participate in process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences is preferred, other disciplines acceptable
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Superior communication skills with ability to understand complex business processes
- Ability to excel in diverse, cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly matrixed organization
- Able to act in a relatively autonomous capacity and encounter problems of diverse scope and moderate complexity
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.