Job ID :
US - California - Carlsbad
- Work with cross-functional team to gain an understanding on critical business needs.
- Work with users at all levels of the organization to analyze business requirements.
- Organize, create and analyze large-scale data sets l Determine the right technology tools to use in order to influence business challenges
- Perform “what if” analyses and question existing assumptions and processes
- Communicate and collaborate with users to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Work with SMEs to gain an understanding of business data; what it tells us, and how it’s used
- Work with BI team to gain an understanding of our enterprise data Define and develop analytical, statistical and machine learning algorithms for advanced analysis and prediction
- Prepare and execute test plans, communication and training to end users for new functionality Learn how to visualize data with industry standard business intelligence tools, like Tableau, Power BI orElastic/Kibana Analytics Dashboard
- Master Degree on Data Science and Big Data Analytics program or Computer science Strong quantitative analytical abilities Passionate about the value of bringing technical solutions to bear on complicated business decisions and processes
- Advanced skills with at least one scripting language (Python, R or Scala)
- Expert experience in machine learning, artificial intelligence and/or artificial neural networks Expert knowledge of various mathematical and statistical models to include Discrete Event Simulation, Factor Analysis, Genetic Algorithms, Bayesian, Probability Models, Hidden Markov Models and Sensitivity Analysis
- Proficient in the big data ecosystem with familiarity with Spark, and KAFKA
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with business leaders to align with strategic goals