Job ID :
US - Ohio - Oakwood Village
- Lab Service Production Support
- Lab Service Warehouse Shipping, Receiving and Inventory Support
- Lab Service Production Record Maintenance
- Report discrepancies in procedures (Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Device History Records (DHR) etc.) to the Manager.
- Perform all work activities in a safe manner. Maintain a safe and clutter free work area.
- Listen to, follow and relay written and verbal instructions in English
- Document accurately and check personal work for quality and compliance.
- Efficiently and safely operate equipment. Perform simple maintenance and report malfunctioning equipment immediately to Manager.
- Assist with cross-training other team members as needed
- Continuously monitor product for defects
- Assist with inventory process as requested.
- Work cooperatively and efficiently with coworkers in all departments with little supervision to achieve team, department and company goals.
- Minimum of High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer skills with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to handle a moderate level of technical tasks with training including use of commonly used laboratory equipment and implements.
- Able to manage simple mathematical calculations.
- Able to accomplish tasks requiring moderately heavy lifting (up to 50lbs)
- Able to follow detailed Standard Operating Procedures.
- Able to work in a regulated industry following proper procedures and maintaining required compliance with regulating agencies
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Stand for sustained periods of time, approximately 8 hours a day
- Walk short distances, maneuvering self around machinery and co-workers.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Must be proficient in the English language