Scope of Project(s): A multitude of projects, however the three top opportunities are:
1. Assist GSD Operations leader and Ops Finance leader in delivering improved business insights via data analysis and interpretation
2. Build tools to identify and alert Division Ops and BU teams of specific cost savings and productivity opportunities and trouble spots
3. Provide recommendations to improve business processes, increase business understanding, and effectively manage customer relationships
Goals: Successfully achieve Key Performance Indicators such achieving milestones and reduction of cost
1. Data evaluation
2. Process development
3. Recommendation/implementation of improvements
Qualifications: Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Basic technical writing, mechanical assembly aptitude, statistical techniques and imagination.
Minimum Qualifications (must have):
• You must be enrolled at an accredited college or university during the internship
• Graduating students are only eligible if they are returning to school the following semester to pursue a next level degree.
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have):
• Master’s degree candidates are preferred but not required.
• Preferred degrees include Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Biology, Chemistry, or related field.
• Experience with Excel, Access, PowerBI, PowerPoint, O365.