Under limited supervision receives, stores, issues kits, materials and supplies and maintains stock records. Packs and labels boxes for shipping and processes paperwork.
- Receives materials, supplies and equipment, checks against documentation for completeness, identification and quantity. Processes receipts into database,produces receiving documentation and moves to designated areas.
- Processes material into stock.
- Issues materials and pulls kits from stock
- Keeps stock in orderly arrangement
- Conducts and reconciles cycle counts
- Manages kanban bins for incoming material..
- Prepares shortage documentation and reviews status of shortages, back order files, and inventory status reports.
- Determines methods of storage, identification and stock location, considering height and weight limits, turnover, floor loading capacities,and required space.
- Moves or transports material or supplies to other areas or departments.
- Completes sales order transactions for domestic and international shipments.
• Basic Reading, writing and numerical ability
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Ability to use hand trucks and small hand tools
• Must have High School Diploma/GED equivalent
• 2 years of related experience
• Practice work safety at all times
• Get information needed to do the job
• Meet or exceed quality and quantity standards
• Keep work area clean and orderly
• Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to grasp and manipulate; and reach with hands and arms. .
• Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
• Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Manufacturing environment.
• Noise is usually moderate
This position has not been approved for relocation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all of the duties and responsibilities associated with it.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com