1.Responsible for the sale of GC,LC,IC,HPLC,AAS,ICP,ICPMS products in the assigned sales area.
2. Ensure that products are represented in the territory in order to achieve quarterly and annual targets.
3. Develop and explore business opportunities in the territory.
4. Prepare sales forecast report both quarterly and yearly with high accuracy.
1. Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) or up in a scientific discipline (Chemical, Biology, Pharmaceutical, Medical & related subject) required.
2. At least 2+ years related relevant experience.
3. Be proficient in computer software (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
4. Be able to work under pressure and in a high efficient environment.
5. Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
6. The ability to build, maintain and nurture long-term relationships with customers.