Job ID :
US - California - Carlsbad
- Serve as one of the dedicated HR Business Intelligence Partners to support the operational and strategic business objectives of LSG’s divisions and functions - Biosciences Division, BioProduction Division, Genetic Sciences Division, Clinical and Next Generation Sequencing Division, Laboratory Products Division, Laboratory Chemicals, Global Operations, Commercial Operations, and LSG Functions.
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with business leaders, HR business partners, and other departments (such as Finance and IT) to gain alignment on metrics and processes across LSG.
- Increase the analytical capability of LSG HR business partners through guidance, consultation, and training as the expert on the selection of appropriate tools, the identification of drivers, trends, and proactive opportunities from the data, and the presentation of insights as a visually compelling story.
- Partner with the Corporate People Analytics Team to pilot programs and lead change management in LSG, including the launch of a companywide dashboard to be used in quarterly and monthly business reviews that influence timely workforce decisions by executive leadership.
- Represent LSG business needs on the companywide analytics advisory board, helping to establish global standards on the management and governance of data and key workforce metrics.
- Lead projects involving quantitative and qualitative studies, statistical and analytical modeling, and prescriptive and predictive analysis using large, complex sets of structured and unstructured data, bringing together talent data with cross-functional and external data sources.
- Collaborate with HR business partners and cross-functional teams to optimize systems and processes, and to develop innovative data-driven solutions that address business needs.
- Identify opportunities and lead efforts to improve data integrity and employee, manager, and HR adoption of self-service reporting and analytical tools.
- Design and deliver recurring scorecards and dashboards on business performance and the effectiveness and impact of HR investments, supplementing presentations with insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Fulfill ad hoc data and analytical requests related to compliance, projects, and HR programs.
- Maintain strict confidentiality to protect employee data privacy.