Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Tewksbury
- Facilitate research efforts to identify unused channels for advertising.
- Optimize existing digital marketing strategy by providing suggestions for improvement. You will have the opportunity to implement your ideas (i.e. adding new keywords, constructing landing pages and creating conversion driving advertisements)
- Support marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, website, email blasts)
- Assist in the execution of marketing content for tradeshows.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Support the marketing team with miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Strong desire to learn with a professional attitude.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Passion for the marketing industry and best practices.
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree.