Job ID :
China - Beijing
- Undertakes scientific instruments installation, basic training, maintain, telephone and on-site service.
- May help and coach other field service engineers to make solution to solve on-site problems.
- May liaise with global technical support center and other specialists to report and correct faults.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in: Physics or Electronics，Biology etc.
- At least 3 years working experience. Experienced in Health Care or Biotech & large corporation is welcome.
- Proven system analytical problem solving skills.
- Able and willing to learning new technology and new skill.
- Well communication skills required, either to internal partner and customers.
- Well oral and written English skill.
- Well computer skills using windows and Microsoft office.
- Able and willing to travel extensively to cover our distributed instrument base.