Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Support service daily work independently, include: Maintenance, Training, Calibration, New product Import and so on.
- Communication closely with oversea product manager, specialist team, supply chain and other colleagues.
- Provide efficiency solution to customer for technical assistance, consultation and application issue.
- Field support KA customer visit: ensuring customer satisfaction in all aspects of services provided.
- Share experience and best practice of product services and applications with colleagues. Contribute to knowledge base to allow continued improvement of work efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support and meet service business operation plan include instrument order and billing.
- College, University Bachelor in Biochemistry, Biomedical engineering, analytical chemistry or electronic automation, Mechanical, etc.
- More than 3 years working experience focus on instrument maintenance/technical support/customer service/application support.
- Must have the ability to work independently, effective communication skills, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Good English skill in reading, writing and speaking.
- High integrity & discipline.
- Capability of working under pressure.