The Field Technical Service Representative is a key member of our Field Service Organization to perform assay installation and validation. They partner close with Sales to deliver exceptional customer support.
- Install Immunoassays on various clinical chemistry analyzers.
- Provide technical support to customers and sales representatives both onsite and remotely.
- Perform product demonstrations.
- Provide product training to customers, sales representatives and other staff.
- Ensure onsite technical support coverage for assigned territory.
- Support sales in customer retention and securing new business.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customers’ technical problems both onsite and remotely.
- Assist sales representatives in the sales process, e.g. customer product evaluations.
- Represent the company at trade shows and conferences.
- Act independently to determine the appropriate methods and procedures for new assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or equivalent work experience.
- Medical Technologist degree is a plus.
- 2 to 5 plus years related laboratory experience or technical support is preferred.
- Experience in Drugs of Abusing testing is highly desirable.
- Willing to travel up to 85% of the time and on short notice.
- Willing to take customer calls after hours.
- Ability to work independently with good time management skills.
- Must have good organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Proficient in using EP Elevator software program.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and assignments.
- Must be a flexible team player with a “can do" attitude.
This role has not been approved for relocation assistance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Must be able to lift/move up to 25 lbs. minimally