** This position must sit in Carlsbad, CA and does not offer remote work opportunities**
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and more than 55,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Applicant should have extensive experience in a large call center environment. Must be able to respond to DR and outage situations in timely and knowledgeable manner. Must be able to quickly assimilate to the Thermo Fisher Scientific large environment
- Genesys Framework and configuration
- Create / Edit Agents, Route Points,
- Inbound Voice Routing
- List objects and Business Attributes
- Multimedia - Inbound Email and Chat routing
- Interaction Queues & Workbins
- Infomart Reporting with GI2
- Administration of GAX and Pulse
- Experience working tickets and troubleshooting issues to resolution
- Good Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Good Organizational Skills
- Available for travel (negotiable)
- Available for on-call, afterhours and weekends as needed
- Experience Interfacing Customers and business users
- Ability to work in a very fluid environment
- Ability to multi-task at a high level
- Ability to maintain your composure with vendor, customers and co-workers
Nice to Haves
- Some experience with Genesys WFM.
- Exposure to Avaya PBX, VDNs, Vectors and ACD.
- Familiarity with Avaya CMS, Avaya Site Administration Software.
- Exposure to Verint Quality Monitoring and WFM