About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and more than 55,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
- 3 to 4 years of industry experience and 5+ years of JD Edwards in modules- Manufacturing, Planning-MRP/DRP, Inventory Management, Lot management, Intercompany process, EDI- 810, 855, 856, Product Data Management, Procurement, product costing and MFG accounting, Pick/pack/ship, Inventory commitment
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate with business partners and IT teams.
- Good problem solving skills, including the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with overlapping deadlines
- The person should be able to design & configure the system for all the requirements related to Global operation and distribution process mainly in the ERP space of Oracle JD Edwards for production support & projects
- The person should prepare a techno functional documentation for solution and work closely with development or other IT teams to test & deliver the solution.
- Experience of working with 9.0 ,and newer version of JDE is a plus
- Should have experience in designing interfaces, testing and issue resolution, dealing with Oracle in issue resolution. Experience of working on interfaces involving multiple ERP integration is a plus
- Should have good knowledge & hands on experience on working with interfaces using Oracle fusion Middleware & EDI