Job ID :
US - Kansas - Lenexa
- Accountable for executing/managing cycle counting program in building 1 to ensure inventory accuracy of raw materials
- Perform cycle counts according to established schedule and utilize SAP to enter counts and investigate discrepancies
- Inventory reconciliation of expenses items, kitted items, kanban items, expired items, intermediates etc.
- Works with planners, buyers, quality control, production and supervision to manage blocked inventory in building 1 and correct inventory discrepancies including but not limited to not in stock investigations.
- Audit Kanban process to according to established schedule and guidelines
- In-depth knowledge of product, items numbers and storage locations
- Will assist with responding to SAP Inventory related questions.
- Report any actual or potential safety hazards to the Supervisor, Human Resources, Safety Specialist or Senior Management.
- Other duties as assigned
- Complete Training:
- Valuing Diversity and Inclusion – Thermo Fisher University
- High School Diploma from an accredited higher learning institution or Equivalent
- Basic knowledge of English and math and ability to read.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Computer experience; SAP experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and be detail oriented.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with key stakeholders.
- Previous experience inventory control, preferred.