Title: Senior Logistics Specialist
Organization: China Supply Chain
Location: No.379 De Bao Rd, Wai Gao Qiao Free Trade Zone, Shanghai, China (have shuttle bus service)
Reports To: Import & Export Manager
- Implement import and export Customs clearance in conformance with Customs Laws, Regulations and policies. Ensure each imported & exported shipment has required license.
- Manage Freight Forwarder, I/E clearing agent and license application agent to deliver a timely and cost effective result for declaration.
- Prepare invoice & packing list, import license (mainly for reagent products) and other Customs clearance required documents.
- Input shipment status data and track the whole Import/Export clearance process via logistics system.
- Can deal with special cases such as Customs questioning and Customer’s urgent delivery request independently and with high efficiency.
- Reply inter and external Customer’s inquiry and provide clearance consultancy.
- Analyze KPI report and shipment delay reason to find the root cause and improve process.
- Follow manager’s instruction, do in an efficient way and feedback the result on time.
- College and above degree in logistics, supply chain, International trade.
- At least 5 years' logistics working experience.
- Good knowledge of import clearance, better to know WGQ operation.
- Knowledge of reagent/cold chain products import handling would be an advantage.
- A good team player, high sense of responsibility, active working attitude, quick to learn and adapt to high pressure.
- Excellent in written English, in oral English.
- Strong communication and coordinating capability.
- Good in data analysis and sensitive with numbers.
- Good computer skills, especially Excel and PPT.
- Basic knowledge of ERP or SAP is a plus.
- Having people management experience is a plus.
- Lead time of international shipping and local Customs clearance
- Supplier management
- Cost per shipment