At Fisher BioServices, we specialize in the management of critical biological materials in support for the advancement of cell therapy, high value biologics, and population-based public health research. We provide customized end-to-end chain of custody solutions for our large pharmaceutical clients and partners in academia and government, ensuring the integrity and efficacy of their valued material from the manufacturer to the bedside. Fisher BioServices is a brand of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science, and member of the BioPharma Services Division. To learn more please visit www.fisherbioservices.com .
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is within the Fisher BioServices business unit of Thermo Fisher Scientific. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining sales, supporting customer inquiries for non-strategic customers and for responding to incoming inquiries that are not assigned to outside Account Managers(AM). This person will be responsible for these activities in all facilities. Primary customers may include non-strategic pharmaceutical R&D, medical device, and research universities. This position may develop into an Account Manager role with a requirement to relocate personal residence to the territory in which Company needs representation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage existing non-strategic customer calls, quote inquiries, service inquiries, documentation requirements, etc.
- Support marketing activities with research, creative input and system support.
- Collaborate with Director of Cell Therapy to maintain a comprehensive list of cell therapy companies and technologies, analyze and discuss trends, and adjust business strategy accordingly.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive list of entities involved in conducting public health studies, and tailor our value proposition to meet their needs and knowledge.
- Maintain a competitor database from existing data, sales feedback, and other internal resources.
- Monitors all prospects to move them through our digital marketing / sale cycle.
- Responsible for working with our system to deliver all prospects updated information to keep prospects engaged through the sales cycle.
- Works daily in our CRM, SFDC, our digital marketing software and our web management system.
- Uses resources to enter prospects & leads in SFDC for marketing campaign.
- Manages all leads, sending SQL’s to sales team and continues to drive content to MQL’s.
- Direct contact & follow up for all leads with low fit and high interest for our services
- Delivers content to all prospects & MQL’s.
- Designs campaigns to nurture & engage existing customers.
- Participates in special projects and other duties as required.
Basic Minimum Qualifications: The qualifications listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete each essential duty.
- Requires ability to communicate effectively verbally and in written form.
- Requires good understanding of the web, web applications/content management systems , and web technologies.
- Requires ability to organize and prioritize activities across selling, marketing and tool development.
- Requires basic understanding of the sales funnel and experiences in leveraging marketing systems to drive prospects into marketing qualified leads
- Requires ability to perform under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks and work with a sense of urgency
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, Adobe Creative Suite and/or similar Microsoft applications. Familiarity with on-line survey tools, Web Content Management, Trade show logistics a plus but not required.
- Requires ability to role model behavior consistent with company values.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Marketing or a life science related field.
- Previous experience in an Inside Sales or Inbound marketing environment preferred
- Requires previous customer interaction and development skills and experience
8AM to 5PM core hours, additional hours as required.
Work Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Ability to work in a cold environment with exposure to dry ice, liquid nitrogen cryogenics, hazardous and infectious agents, marked changes in temperature.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to use a computer up to 6 hours per day.
- Must be able to travel as needed and assigned.