Job ID :
Mexico - Ciudad de Mexico
- Achieve forecasted sales goals for territory while preserving acceptable price levels and avoiding undue risk.
- Provide support to the customers, which enhance our long-term business results and relationships.
- Meet customer requirements (responsive, cost awareness, schedule conscious). Maintain and continue to develop a superior knowledge of our products and their applications.
- Develop and support partnerships with Key Account clients within the territory assigned.
- Manage time, activity and expenses to optimize productivity and minimize cost of doing business.
- Coordinate sales activity, home office and company marketing efforts and objectives in your territory assigned.
- Provide forecasts, monthly reports, marketing intelligence and information to supervisor and other company personnel as required. Utilize our contact management system (currently SalesForce) daily by updating and adding notes, customer information, etc.
- Create and find out opportunities to exceed sales goals and objectives.
- Support, coordinate and execute sales campaigns.
- Assist with the creation of sales/marketing materials.
- Sell Point of Sale (PoS) start-up services.
- Available to travel overnight for company business approximately 50% of time.
- 3 to 5 years outside sales experience.
- 3 to 5 years food and/or packaging industry experience.
- 3 to 5 years machinery experience. desirable
- BS/BA Degree (Engineering Preferred)
- Demonstrated work ethic that is goal driven and results oriented.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and proven ability to close sales.
- Persuasive communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated self starter dedicated to achieving goals and performance metrics.
- PC literacy including MS Office, Outlook, SalesForce or other sales contact management systems.
- Follow-up with customers on P.O. acknowledgment and shipment of systems.
- Ability to learn and understand products and services.