Sales and Technical support of extruder and its relevant products business in Japan.
• Support and provision of technical service to prospective customers and users.
• Execution of demonstration trial with extruder and its relevant products.
• Preparation and presents technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary.
• Product training at the customer's facility or in the laboratory, cooperation with the service team.
• Providing solution against customer’s issue or owning latent problems.
• Building a network of opinion leaders, recognizing and developing new areas of application for our products, taking into account current market trends, customer requirements and competitor information.
• Planning and execution demo strategies for Japan markets in cooperation with sales management, product management in Germany and corresponding key customers.
• Organization and coordination of sales support events such as user meetings, workshops, seminars and courses.
• Participation in trade shows and congress.
• Representation of the company and our values internally and externally.
• Close co-operation with the colleagues in the sales and the service organization, also overlapping with other product groups, in order to guarantee a high customer satisfaction with the company Thermo Fisher Scientific.
• Over 5 years’ experience in process instruments / extrusion / injection molding business
• Knowledge in the fields of Pharmaceuticals manufacturing (drug formulation), Materials Science and / or Polymer science, experience with various extrusion processes
• Knowledge and experience of Rheology business
• Teamwork in the virtual team and in complex matrix structures
• Secure IT and computer skills, experience with Sales Force Application, database, MS Office