Vision: To be the best performing division in India in terms of Organic Growth and A/R
Strategy: To achieve the Quarterly and Annual AOP through 6 strategic thrust areas
- Customer: Achieving preferred technology partner status for our target customers (high CAS)
- Financial: Achieving Revenue recognition and A/R goals
- Process: Ensuring 100% compliance to company and division processes
- People: Improving sales productivity by simplifying the way we do business
- Product: Improving Opportunity to order conversion through product positioning
- Partnerships: Nurturing channels to offer world class customer services and ensure fastest response times.
Regional Business Manager (North) Lab Equipment
The deliverables of this role are - Achieve Annual revenue (2017 ~ USD 4.5M) across all product lines of LED and SP&A
- Lead a techno-commercial sales team, network of channel partners & draw support from Product Management to develop healthy opportunity pipeline.
- Nurture large opportunities directly to achieve high order conversions.
- Close coordination with Supply chain and Service to meet customer expectations on shipment lead times, installations, validations & training.
- Ensure payment collection on or before due date & responsible for revenue recognition.
- Achieve high coverage of select target markets through direct team, channel team, focus accounts team & key account team.
- Collaborate with other divisions to capture cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Collate and share competitive intelligence and changing market requirements
- Ensure 100% compliance to business processes, legal and financial discipline
- Graduate in life sciences
- Post graduate in life sciences and / OR
- Atleast 10 years experience in sales of scientific solutions to any or all of the following markets Pharmaceutical, BioPharma, Life Science Research (Govt & Academics), Healthcare
- Successful track record of revenue performance and adherence to process discipline
- Previous experience of leading direct (preferable) / virtual teams