Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Requisition ID: 47916BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Work with Sales Manager in customer education and product promotion to reach sales target.
- Work with Sales Manager to provide information of sales forecast, inventory management, product licenses and logistic process by communication with regional offices and/or factory sites.
- Initiate local sales plan based on division/ group marketing strategies.
- Visit key users to understand needs, reviewing and defining the applications value of solutions.
- Organize training and application support to customers and distributors in assigned territories.
- Communicate with BU factory directly to manage inventory, forecast, licenses of products and logistics process.
- Good presentation skill, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- BS/MS of Medical Technology, Microbiology and Immunology, Bioscience, Biotech.
- 3+ years of related experience in sales, product application support, marketing of clinical diagnostics, and distributor/channel management position with successful track record.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.