When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
• Organize and lead CMD marcom events, including Key Seminars, User Meetings, Trade shows and Conference/Congresses. etc.
• Lead CMD marcom function in terms of vendor selection, cross-functional events co-ordination, clear internal/external process handling, marketing collateral creating to support business growth.
• Deliver reporting and analysis on CMD Marketing events as project leader.
• Be actively involved in assigned communication projects from HQ and strive to be a brand ambassador within CMD.
• Bachelor degree and 5+ years work experience on marketing communication.
• Strong team and project management experience.
• Great communication skills, team spirit, and a can-do attitude
• Good business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.